(1) Industries that are appropriate to academic programmes offered at UPM;
(2) Industries that can benefit UPM (in terms of human capital, research and development) and benefit the State and society;
(3) Industries that do not involve financial liability or harm to UPM for each run partnership. UPM's involvement in terms of expertise, facilities and students;
(4) Legitimate industry in terms of the law. UPM shall not be convicted of any offence or rule of law committed by the industry through ongoing collaboration;
(5) Industries that do not involve the interests of any political organisation, certain tribes, illegal organisations and religious extremism.
Bangunan Jaringan Industri dan Masyarakat Universiti Putra Malaysia 43400 UPM Selangor Darul Ehsan